Indiana Free Library Board
Application for Trustee
Telephone _________________ (home) ______________________ (work)____________________________
Residency ______ White Township ______ Indiana Borough__________________________________________
Please respond to the following questions to help us get to know you:
- Why are you interested in serving on the IFL Board of Trustees? What particular skills and interests will you offer the Board?
- Would you be available for monthly board meetings on the third Wednesday evening of every month? What might prevent your attendance?
- Would you be available to meet once or twice a month additionally for committee meetings or to attend library functions? On which of the three standing committees (Governance, Finance, Property and Planning) would you be interested in serving?
- Would you be willing to serve as an officer on the Library Board?
- Have you served on any other community boards or agency boards? Please list the years of service and any leadership positions you held.
- Which services of the IFL do you feel are especially important to the community?
Please mail your completed application or drop it off at: The Indiana Free Library, attn: Library Director, 845 Philadelphia Street, Indiana, PA 15701. As openings on the Board occur, we may contact you to discuss your interest further.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Indiana Free Library.